Dear Parents and Carers,
Victorian Premier Dan Andrews has announced an easing of COVID restrictions for Regional Victoria from midnight tonight, which allows us to return to school tomorrow.
We are looking forward to returning to on-site schooling tomorrow for all year levels.
PLEASE BRING A MASK: Please note on the return to school face coverings:
- Must be worn at all times, unless a medical exemption applies;
- Must be worn on public transport and buses.
Please note that we are awaiting confirmation on whether the General Assessment Task (GAT) will go ahead as planned on Thursday for all VCE Unit 3 and 4 students. If it does, all other students have a student free day. If the GAT is postponed again we will have a normal school day. We will update you as soon as we get confirmation.
Our main message to our families continues to be the same as previously:
- Students must remain at home when unwell, even with the mildest of symptoms. Students who have family members experiencing symptoms and waiting for test results must stay at home.
- Practise good hygiene: wash hands frequently with warm soap and water or use hand sanitisers and cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve
- Practise physical distancing: keep 1.5 m apart from others whenever possible
Your contact points with the College remain the same. You can email Year Level Coordinators, homeroom teachers and subject teachers with your queries. You can also contact the school on 52339200 should you have any further enquiries.
Thank you once again for supporting your son or daughter through this current period of remote learning. We look forward to seeing our students back on campus tomorrow.
Paul Clohesy, Principal