Dear Parents and Carers,
At noon today the Acting Premier, James Merlino, announced a 7-day extension to the Melbourne lockdown to combat the COVID-19 outbreak in Victoria, and an easing of restrictions in regional Victoria.
Schools will resume in regional Victoria on Friday, June 4 unless there is an outbreak of concerning cases between now and then.
We will deliver remote learning again tomorrow and welcome all students back the classrooms from Friday. All students should log in to their homerooms and classes via Teams tomorrow as they have done all week.
Please note on the return to school face coverings:
- Must be carried at all times;
- Must be worn indoors except if at home, or if an exception applies;
- Must be worn outdoors where 1.5 metres physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Our main message to our families continues to be the same as previously:
- Students must remain at home when unwell, even with the mildest of symptoms. Students who have family members experiencing symptoms and waiting for test results must stay at home.
- Practise good hygiene: wash hands frequently with warm soap and water or use hand sanitisers and cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve
- Practise physical distancing: keep 1.5 m apart from others whenever possible
Your contact points with the College remain the same. You can email Year Level Coordinators, homeroom teachers and subject teachers with your queries. You can also contact the school on 52339200 should you have any further enquiries.
Thank you once again for supporting your son or daughter through this current period of remote learning. We look forward to seeing students back on campus on Friday.
Paul Clohesy, Principal