The Trinity College Board is made up of the Governor or his appointed representative and nine-eleven members appointed by the Governor. The Principal is the Secretary of the Board.
The functions of the Trinity College Board are to act in accordance with the Charter and with the policies determined by the Governor, being responsible for:
- actively promoting a Catholic educational and spiritual community within the College.
- formulating and periodically reviewing policies for Trinity College and planning its overall development in consultation with the Governing Council.
- planning, implementing and evaluating the financial and building programs necessary for the current and long-term effective running of Trinity College.
- managing the finances of Trinity College.
There are four sub-committees of the Board to enable these responsibilities to be undertaken:
- Policy Review
- Education and Curriculum
- Master Plan.
Trinity College Colac Inc Board Members
As at the AGM in March 2019
- Mr Peter Lemke (Chairperson)
- Fr Michael O’Toole (Governor)
- Ms Michelle Carmody
- Mrs Sandra Darwin
- Mrs Madeleine McCarney
- Dr Anne McGuane
- Ms Debbie McCarthy
- Mr Adrian Murphy
- Mr Simon Vaughan