At Trinity College we provide comprehensive pathways support for our students. This support is provided through:
- one-on-one career/subject assistance for all Year 9-12 students to personalize the individual support.
- school developed career workshops.
- university visits.
- Year 10 work experience.
- presentations by external businesses and learning institutions.
- several pathway sessions throughout the year.
- providing access to other learning opportunities (such as Vocational Education and Training course, School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships).
Year 10 Work Experience
Students that are studying Year 10 will work with the Careers Officer to arrange their Work Experience Program. This program is a great opportunity for students to get a first taste of a career route, to help guide future decisions, or it can be a way into a first part time job, or even a full time employment after school.
Careers information will be communicated to students and parents regularly via our College Newsletter.
The careers room is located near the entrance to the Paatsch library. Opening times – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.45am to 3.30pm
Contact: Mrs Julie Demasi, Careers Officer
Phone: (03) 5233 9237