Trinity College welcomes enrolment applications for any potential student who is prepared to make a positive contribution and support the Core Values of the College, subject to vacancies.
For further information on enrolling at Trinity College Colac, we encourage parents to submit an online enquiry or phone to speak directly with one of our College Registrars, Amber Sell or Nikki Williams, on 03 5233 9255.
The application process for entry into Year 7 commences in the child’s Grade 6 year. Enrolments will be accepted from the date of our Open Day and close early in Term 2. Applicants may be wait listed if demand exceeds our capacity.
Enrolment Timeline for Year 7 2022
- We strongly encourage prospective students to attend our Open Day on Thursday, 25 March 2021. Click here for more details.
If you are unable to attend the Open Day, please book on one of our school tours.
- Submit an application for enrolment through our Online Enrolment portal. Enrolments will be open from Thursday, 25 March until Friday, 23 April 2021.
- Applicants and their families will be invited to attend an interview from 1-3 June.
- Offers will be made by the end of Term 2, 2021.
- Acceptance of offers will be due on Friday, 16 July 2021.
Late enrolment applications can be accepted but may result in your child being waitlisted initially if we have received more applications than our capacity.
Other Year Levels
We welcome enquiries at all year levels at any time throughout the year; however, places may be limited.
- Submit an enquiry, either online or by phone. Tours can be arranged, if required.
- Submit an application for enrolment through our Online Enrolment portal.
- Applicants and their families will be invited to attend an interview.
- An offer for a place will be made as soon as possible, upon a vacancy being available.
The factors listed below are derived from the College’s Enrolment Policy and will inform the consideration of each individual enrolment application which will be offered at the discretion of the Principal.
- Level of involvement in a Catholic parish/faith community as evidenced by sacraments
- Current enrolment at a Catholic parish school
- Family connection with Trinity College (such as a sibling of current/past student, mother or father attended the College)
- Level of involvement in other faith traditions with a strong commitment
- The applicant’s level of involvement in school life and commitment to learning, (evidenced by recent school reports)
- The applicant’s involvement in activities within the broader community
- Enrolment application submitted by the due date for Year 7 enrolments.